.:: Blackc0de Forum ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=Explore The World From Our Binary=-

HomeIndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Roy Sukro
VIP Member
VIP Member
Roy Sukro

Jumlah posting : 392
Lokasi : dimana-mana ada ^^

Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ Empty
PostSubyek: Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ   Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fishing Craze game is an arcade-based genre. A small size game produced by Gamehouse. To won the game players has completed all competitions. Players can buy and upgrade boats, stuffs and other. This game fun and colorful. To be honest, I like it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I provided an unlockers to easily your gameplay. Its features containing all schemes gameplay (game cheats). The "God Mode" will allowing the players to played and enter whatever competitions they wanted it. Copy folder I've named "fishing" (this folder contains 2 files they are "account0.txt" and "prefs.txt) to your game directory and overwrite the original.. (eg : Copy to C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Fishing Craze) After all.. just play the game under account name "MRHPX"

Anyway, you can smile now. I was kindhearted man huh? Hope you enjoy it.. There is NO difficult game in this world. I beated all challenge only in 5 minutes with My trainer!

Notes : There is NO VIRUSES, TROJAN, MALWARE OR SIMILAR in this trainer as long as you download it from My official site, if your Antiviruses screams and give you false alarms, that's mean you have a bad Antivirus! I just put anti-debug code inside the program to prevent other people stealing My trainer codes, not to harm your computers or everyone! If you don't trust Me don't use My trainers or simply use your brain to digging My codes to prove it!

download :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.google.com
price55
NuuBiiTooL
NuuBiiTooL

Jumlah posting : 1

Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ   Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:07 pm

no file in MRHPX
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Fishing Craze v1.0 uNlocKeRZ
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
.:: Blackc0de Forum ::. :: GAME :: Offline-
Navigasi: