.:: Blackc0de Forum ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=Explore The World From Our Binary=-

HomeIndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Blogger teamplate overview

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Kr4L BeNiM
Top Nubie
Top Nubie

Jumlah posting : 28

Blogger teamplate overview  Empty
PostSubyek: Blogger teamplate overview    Blogger teamplate overview  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you a blogger yeah.. when you are make a blogger needed you know how to make blogger friendly for one of other way you can teach Blogger template preview .. yeah blogger template overview.. I mean you must can edit or added a layout in your blog like list of the news post... yeahh just to make friendly and get more comfortable when the visitor come in to your blogger .. So what is the step to make Blogger template overview just follow my step below check it out....

Okay Blogger’s Layout feature is an easy-to-use template editing feature that will allow you to edit and customize your Blogger template without any knowledge of HTML or CSS. With new blogger template, you can easily edit and customize the colors, fonts, header and sidebar of your blog. With the Layouts feature, you can drag-and-drop to move parts of your page around, and choose new fonts and colors with easy mouse clicks.
Now, when you create your new blog at blogger.com, you will automatically have this feature. But if your blogs doesn’t have this feature, you’ll need to upgrade your template. How to upgrade? You can find tutorial to upgrade your blog at here or here.

Learning how to customize your new blogger template? Read this tutorial:

Layout Guide: How to arrange elements in your template, Editing elements in your template and How to add a page element
Fonts and Colors: How do I edit the colors in your blog and How do I edit the fonts in your blog?
Where can I find more templates?

We’ve taken actual tests that were easier than creating my first Blogger template. Throwing up my hands I said CISSP and cursed the html that wouldn’t bind to my will, not like the 642-825 exam did the week before. 350-018 was awfully difficult, so not all exams were as easy as say the microsoft 70-297 test that I passed on the first attempt.I hope this psot can help you are and make your template of you are Blogger get friendly with Blogger template overview and don't forget to leave you are comment have fun and enjoy ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Blogger teamplate overview
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
.:: Blackc0de Forum ::. :: BoarD Blackc0de :: International Room :: Security And Analysis (Int.)-
Navigasi: